Thursday, October 27, 2011

WC Preschool Halloween Party & Eli's Birthday

Here are a few pictures that I promised:


Cowgirl Momma & her Cat in the Hat


We took the three preschool classes to the high school for Trick-or-Treating.  The little kids did some cute Halloween songs and the middle & high school teachers & kids had candy for them.  It was fun walking through my old stomping grounds!  A lot has changed since I was a student there.


Zachary's definitely one of the taller kids but it was even easier to spot him in a crowd with his red & white striped hat!


A look at the whole outfit.  You can't see the tail in this photo, I'll have to get a picture of that!



There were lots of really neat costumes at school today.  Several princesses, a bunny, a monkey, a lion, a witch, Thomas the Train, a dinosaur, Super Mario, a policeman, a UPS driver, a couple fireman and even an Elvis!  I had a good time with the kids today.  Now I am done for a while!  Today definitely helped remind me that I am not cut out to be a full-time daycare provider, thanks to those of you who can do it :)

When we got home we got to sing Happy Birthday to Eli!  Here's the birthday boy

Reading his card from Mamaw Betty.  The boy has a serious Mickey Mouse addiction.

"Yep, it's my birthday."



A different view of the cheeks.


"Hey, Momma!  Show those people my teeth.  I've worked hard for these things."  He now has four bottom teeth through and his top ridge looks like 5 or 6 could come through at any time.  Poor kid, but he isn't fussy with it! 



We're not doing much today for his birthday.  Bryan will probably have to work late and then he has two softball games tonight.  Saturday is our party day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment